Thank you for buying an AVer product
From the moment you open the box and plug your AVer product in, we want you to enjoy your AVer product as much as we enjoyed making it for you. You will also be pleased to know how strongly we stand behind each of our products. The warranties detailed below are some of the finest available in the market.
What happens if my AVer Product is not working?
1. Quickly locate solutions to common issues with our online knowledge base
Our knowledge base was developed to help customers resolve product issues quickly. We keep it constantly updated so you have access to the latest information.
2. Contact our technical support team
Live Chat, Email or Call (877.528.7824) an AVer Tech Expert between 8:30am – 5:00pm PST, Monday thru Friday for support. They will walk you through your problem and help identify the next steps. When you contact the technical support team, please have your product serial number ready.
Where is the serial number located?
- Document cameras: Listed on the bottom of the units
- AVer IFP: Listed on the back of the panel
- AVer Charging Solution: Listed on the back of the device usually near the bottom power socket area
3. If your product is determined in need of repair or replacement by our technical team, you will be issued a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number
You will receive your RMA number via email with instructions for the return of your product along with how to track your product through the entire repair and/or replacement process.
If your product qualifies for the "Worry Free" Advanced Replacement Program, we will automatically ship you a replacement system within 3 business days.
4. Shipping your malfunctioning system to us
If your product qualifies for Free 2-way RMA shipping, you will receive an email with a pre-paid shipping label to use for the return of the defective product. When you are shipping the system, please:
- Clearly mark the RMA number you were issued on the outside of the return package. Please mark at least two sides of the packaging.
- Return with all original equipment, components, manual, cables, documents and packaging, including the original external carton box and pallet.
5. Checking the status of your RMA
Once you receive your RMA number from our technical support team by e-mail, you can check RMA Status using your Shipment number.