AVer Launches World’s First All-in-One Camera with AI Audio for the ClassroomAVer A30 and Other Classroom Tools to be Showcased at FETC and TCEA Events
AVer Information Inc. USA, the award-winning provider of video collaboration and education technology solutions today announced the launch of the A30, the world’s first All-in-One Camera with AI Audio for the Classroom.
The A30 is a multi-functional classroom tool that enhances the teaching experience by combining a document camera, web camera, microphone, and speaker. With easy-to-use plug-n-play connectivity, the A30 speaker connects to computers, IFPs, and monitors to provide clear classroom audio up to 20 feet away. Teachers can seamlessly pivot between doc cam and webcam modes without having to switch technology devices, while the built-in microphone and speaker minimize set-up time and can support small classroom work groups and hearing-impaired students. The A30 allows connection to wireless microphone via line in for versatile lesson recording.
In addition to its flexibility and premium quality, the A30 delivers the following features:
- Superior Audio with AI Technology: The high-quality AI audio technology, our exclusive algorithm, produces clear sound with echo cancellation while minimizing background noise, creating a fantastic learning environment.
- Multipurpose Classroom Audio: The A30 microphone and speaker create a more inclusive learning environment. It connects to computers, IFPs and monitors for clear audio recording and playback up to 20 feet away for the students sitting in the back of the classroom.
- 4K Ultra HD Resolution: The 13 megapixel camera delivers impressive resolution in 4K, allowing the A30 to capture all details perfectly.
- Flexible Camera Angles: The extendable arm elongates and folds to capture multiple angles. The smart design also includes an adjustable camera head and rotatable base.
- Picture-in-Picture Interface: The A30 has both HDMI and USB outputs for video streaming. Teachers can connect to another USB camera for picture-in-picture image when using the software.
- Video Conferencing or Doc Cam Modes: The automatic image rotation allows a seamless experience to switch from conference camera mode that works with all popular video conferencing platforms, to a document camera and back! The image flips automatically when uplifting the camera head, allowing it to always be in the correct direction.
- Compatible with AVerTouch Software: Simply connect your A30 with one touch to immediately start sharing content and annotate as you go. With its easy and intuitive functions, as well as cloud sync to provide automatic backups of your annotations, captures, and recordings, this software will help enrich the overall teaching experience with unprecedented interactivity.
Educators can see the A30 and other AVer classroom solutions in-person at the upcoming FETC 2023 Conference, booth 2443, in New Orleans, LA, January 24-26 and the TCEA 2023 Convention & Exposition, booth 1189, in San Antonio, TX, January 31-February 2.
"The AVer A30 All-in-One Camera represents an exciting time for our company as we integrate our expertise with AI, video and audio in this new solution,"
"We believe the A30 will be the new Swiss Army knife for educators to keep things easier to manage, while making the classroom experience more immersive for students with video conferencing, document camera, voice recording and audio for work groups as some of the many positive use cases."
Press and Media InquiriesJames Salter
Senior Vice President of Marketing
AVer Information Inc. Americas
E: firstname.lastname@example.org Go Back